Understanding the Account Manager role
What is a Single-Family Home?
A single-family home is a free-standing residential building that sits on its own land.
What is the difference between a Single-Family and Multi-Family home?
The main difference is the number of residences they contain. Multifamily homes contain separate residential units within a single structure, such as an apartment complex.
What is expected from a Single Family Account Manager at Ellen Lighting?
To support the assigned Single Family Customer Account. This includes the following tasks:
- Scheduling: Shipments, Customer Warranties, etc.
- Data Entry
- Creating Sales Orders based on Customer Purchase Orders
- Customer Service Based Calls
- Heavy Research
- Floor Plan Take Offs
- Managing Assigned Customer Accounts
- Assisting Sales with Various Projects and Bids
- Periodically Visiting Customers Onsite